Server Networking Engineer Needed
We at PC Engineers are looking for a Server and Networking Security Engineer to join our team and be charged with managing and assisting with the installation of servers and ensuring the quality of all services provided by our company.
Purpose: Business Expansion
Description and Responsibilities:
- Managing & assisting the installation on site and arranging the required facilities to ensure the job’s success.
- Microsoft Windows Server, including Windows 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2011.
- Monitoring the system after installation and carrying out System Troubleshooting & Analysis which is required for all systems.
- Windows Server installation in clustered environments.
- Operation of Powershell
- Active Directory Configuration & Maintenance.
- Remote Access Solution Support: VPN and Terminal Services
- Document Maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure.
Requirements: Qualifications in a similar field to be able to carry out the tasks outlined above, minimum two years work experience in the field of computers.
Get In Touch
If you have any questions or queries please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible, and we’ll try our best to answer your queries!
Address: 45D WoodPark, Sallynoggin,
Dun Laoghaire, Co.Dublin
Phone: 01 235 0837
Mobile: 087 655 2837
Business Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm
(Monday – Saturday)